2U, high density, modular, converged infrastructure platform for massively scalable VNF, edge data center and video/OTT workloads
SYMKLOUD MS2920 is a commercial-off-the-shelf x86 (COTS) platform for carrier clouds, content delivery networks, hosting and cloud (XaaS) provider infrastructure, with compute, storage and 600GbE ingress switch fabric in a single 2U short depth enclosure. Supports up to 2x MSH8920 hot-swappable, fully managed L3 100GbE switches, with 640Gbs of non-blocking internal switching capacity.
- Ruggedized modular platform design
- SDN/NFV – ready infrastructure
- 2RU height, 21 inches deep, up to 9 hot-swappable modular servers
- Flexible configurations to run multiple applications
- Improved performance with Data & Control Plane separation
- *Latest server: 2 independent Intel® Xeon® D-1500 Series processors
SYMKLOUD MS2920 datasheet
- MS2900 Series Platform User Guide
- MS2900 Series Platform Quick Start Guide (Coming soon!)
Switch with Shelf Manager
- MSH8920 Series User Guide
- MSH8920 PicOS routing-and-switching-commands-reference-guide
- MSH8920 PicOS routing-and-switching-configuration-guide
- MSH8920 PicOS Datasheet
- MSH8920 PicOS Private MIB
- MS2920-Startup use-case common Mgmt+payload network
- MS2920-Startup use-case physically isolated Mgmt+payload networks
- MS2920 Deployment Tools
IPMItool is a simple Linux command-line tool used to communicate with IPMI-enabled devices. It provides remote management, sensor and FRU information. It can also be used to update firmwares if supported by the device. The following binaries are optimized for Kontron’s products and are based on the open source version found on Sourceforge.
MS2920 Deployment Tools
MSH8920 Switch NOS version 1.7.2-12
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a limitation in the maximum bundle-size on previous releases, MSH8900 with ShMC v2.xx and MSH891x with ShMC 1.xx (or older) must first be updated using the ‘ShMC-Only v3.00 bundle’.
SYMKLOUD MS ONECLICK UPDATE BUNDLE: HELLISH ELFIN (V3.09.01) – (Previous Release)
NOTE: Due to a limitation in the maximum bundle-size on previous releases, MSH8900 with ShMC v2.xx and MSH891x with ShMC 1.xx (or older) must first be updated using the ‘ShMC-Only v3.00 bundle’.