Massively scalable SDN/NFV enabled converged cloud infrastructure platform
SYMKLOUD MS2910 is a unique converged platform concept, designed from the ground up for cloud/IT and NFV/SDN cable and carrier cloud infrastructure deployments. Achieve highly efficient virtualized application workloads for Video/Content Delivery, Big Data/IoT, Mobile/Telco, and Cloud services. It combines the best characteristics of carrier grade COTS hardware with the flexibility of high density, microserver cloud computing architectures, all in a compact, low-power footprint.
- Compact and modular High Availability (HA) platform design
- Features high density modular servers and redundant 10G switching and shelf management
- Supports OpenFlow for Software Defined Networks (SDN) deployments
- Seamless OpenStack integration to provision highly scalable instances
- Intel-based, mix-and-match processors with dedicated memory and storage for
- versatile operation of multiple concurrent applications
- PCIe module expansion via new Modular Server (MSP8030) for additional storage, security, SDI video acquistion, and other hardware accelerated applications
- External storage (SAN) support via FCoE and iSCSI
- Monitor server/system-level health via simplified web-based dashboard
- Available for application evals and/or developments via SYMLAB remote access
- MS2900 Series Platform User Guide
- MS2900 Series Platform Quick Start Guide (Coming soon!)
Switch with Shelf Manager
- MS2910-Startup use-case common Mgmt+payload network
- MS2910-Startup use-case physically isolated Mgmt+payload networks
- MS2910-Startup use-case VLAN-segregated Mgmt+payload networks
- MSH8910 compatibility guide
IPMItool is a simple Linux command-line tool used to communicate with IPMI-enabled devices. It provides remote management, sensor and FRU information. It can also be used to update firmwares if supported by the device. The following binaries are optimized for Kontron’s products and are based on the open source version found on Sourceforge.
SYMKLOUD MS ONECLICK UPDATE BUNDLE: HELLISH ELFIN (V3.09.01) – (Previous Update)
NOTE: Due to a limitation in the maximum bundle-size on previous releases, MSH8900 with ShMC v2.xx and MSH891x with ShMC 1.xx (or older) must first be updated using the ‘ShMC-Only v3.00 bundle’.
MSH891x Switch NOS (Fastpath)
MSH891x Switch NOS version GA-4.50 (20170713103328). Supports both MSH8910 and MSH8911
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a limitation in the maximum bundle-size on previous releases, MSH8900 with ShMC v2.xx and MSH891x with ShMC 1.xx (or older) must first be updated using the ‘ShMC-Only v3.00 bundle’.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a limitation in the maximum bundle-size on older releases, MSH8900 and MSH891x with ShMC versions less than those listed below must first be updated using this bundle.