1U modular, high density platform for video/OTT and cloud infrastructure
Based on the same design concept as its larger counterpart, the MS2900 Series, the MS-1300 is a 1U platform that supports three modular server nodes and one modular switch (1GbE/10GbE/20GbE to the fabric). With three MSP8050 modular servers – each with two independent Intel® Xeon® E3-1578L v5 processors and Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics P580 graphics processors – the MS-1300 can stream up to 90 HD video workloads (1080p-to-1080p/AVC-to-HEVC) at 30fps.
- Converged switching and compute options
- Mix and match scalable Intel-based modular server nodes (3 per 1U)
- Single hot-swappable switch: multiple data/control plane speed options
- High availability (HA) design (1U – 24″ depth)
- OPEX savings from overall power efficiencies