1U modular, high density platform for video/OTT and cloud infrastructure
Based on the same design concept as its larger counterpart, the MS2900 Series, the MS-1300 is a 1U platform that supports three modular server nodes and one modular switch (1GbE/10GbE/20GbE to the fabric). With three MSP8050 modular servers – each with two independent Intel® Xeon® E3-1578L v5 processors and Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics P580 graphics processors – the MS-1300 can stream up to 90 HD video workloads (1080p-to-1080p/AVC-to-HEVC) at 30fps.
- Converged switching and compute options
- Mix and match scalable Intel-based modular server nodes (3 per 1U)
- Single hot-swappable switch: multiple data/control plane speed options
- High availability (HA) design (1U – 24″ depth)
- OPEX savings from overall power efficiencies
SYMKLOUD MS1300 DATASHEET
- MS1300 Series Platform User Guide
- MS1300 Series Platform Quick Start Guide (Coming Soon!)
Switch with Shelf Manager
IPMItool is a simple Linux command-line tool used to communicate with IPMI-enabled devices. It provides remote management, sensor and FRU information. It can also be used to update firmwares if supported by the device. The following binaries are optimized for Kontron’s products and are based on the open source version found on Sourceforge.