MSP8040 Modular Server Series
Best in class performance per watt with PCIe expansion slot to incorporate most HHHL composable elements, including FPGA, Storage, SDI video, and GPU modules.
The MSP8040 Series is a keystone modular unit that can support within a MS2900 Series enclosure to mix and match various hardware technologies needed for intelligent edge computing services. This includes anything from supporting vBBUs for a vRAN deployment to AI, Deep Learning or Blockchain type of services.
Likewise, the MSP8040 is a key hardware component that supports the configuration of the turnkey SYMKLOUD OpenStack Platform.
- Single Intel Xeon D-1500 Processor Series
- Multiple core count options (8C, 12C, 16C)
- Up to 128GB DDR4 on 4 DIMM
- Single M.2 for up to 512GB;
- More via expansion: up to 4TB of SATA or NVMe storage
- Expansion options for 25W HHHL PCIe x16 AIC modules
- IPMI 2.0; support for IPMI over LAN
- Managed Life Support (5-7 years)