ME1100 Carrier Grade vRAN/MEC Platform
Flexible platform for vRAN or Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
The goal of Multi-Access Edge Computing is to decrease network congestion and improve the performance of applications by getting task processing closer to the user.
Our mobile edge Xeon-D servers enable content and applications closer to the edge, while allowing operators to solve restricted space and power challenges and savings on costs. Enable applications such as Radio Access Network (RAN), Artificial Intelligence, Data Caching, ultra-low latency, and high-bandwidth edge applications, among others.
- Ideal for ultra-low latency, and high-bandwidth
- Integration with Telco Cloud Infrastructure (openstack or kubernetes)
- PCIe Add-on Flexibility: CPU, Storage, GPU, FPGA
- Intel® Xeon® D-1500 processor series (8C, 12C, 16C)
- Supports IPMI Specification 2.0
- 1x 240W Dual input feeds DC (-40VDC to -57VDC), or,
2 x AC 450W (90-265Vac) power supply