CG2300 Carrier Grade Server
Compact 2U, 20-inch Deep Carrier Grade Rackmount Server Designed to meet NEBS-3 Certification
Featuring a ‘dual-socket’ approach with the Intel Xeon 16-core E5-2600 v3/v4 Processors Family, this Kontron server combines high memory, flexible I/O and storage options, and dual redundant AC or DC power options into a compact 2U, 20-inch deep form factor. The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3/v4 product family is designed to meet the modern and future needs of compute, storage, and networking, and features accelerated performance with Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel® AVX2) across a broad set of data center workloads, built-in intelligent power management capabilities that improve energy efficiency and frequency optimization, and advanced measurement and telemetry features that maximize operational efficiency through virtualization and data center orchestration.
Dual 16-Core Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3/v4 Processor Series
The Kontron CG2300 carrier grade communication rack mount server supports Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 16-Core Series (32C, 64T per 2S E5 system).
Telecom, network and broadcast equipment vendors seeking new high performance system level designs will appreciate the boost in dual-socket, 16-core processing power, complemented by an optimized I/O and storage feature set, with either dual redundant AC or DC power options.
This 20” deep ruggedized server is built to meet NEBS level-3 compliance and is backed by an extended lifecycle.
- Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 16-Core Series (32C, 64T per 2S E5 system)
- 16 slot, 8 channel support of DDR4 RDIMM/LRDIMM;
- Supports 2048GB maximum (with 128GB DIMM)
- Optimized for PCI-E IO card implementation with PCI-E riser and LP card support;
- Hot-Swap 2.5” SAS HDDs / SATA SSDs
- Hot swap, redundant fans
- Integrated BMC (iBMC) with advanced options
- Front panel: 1 serial, 1 USB 2.0
- Rear panel: 2 USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1 onboard management NIC port
- Dual rear GbE NIC ports