High-density Cloud Storage Server for Ultra-scalable big data and storage that delivers cost-efficient, high performance
- Dual socket Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 / v4 Series of processors with up to 512GB of memory
- Twelve 3.5“/2,5“ high capacity, hot-pluggable HDDs/SSDs for up to 128TB of storage
- 4x FHHL PCI-e 3.0 expansion slots
For service providers with cost-sensitive budgets and a deep requirement for high capacity storage and compute – Kontron offers the ultra-scalable SYMKLOUD CC2800 Storage Server Series.
Add capacity with ease while protecting your operational costs for any Hadoop or NoSQL Big Data and cloud storage services. Each CC2800 supplies 12x 3.5”(or 2.5”) Hot-Pluggable HDD/SSD drives and is powered by a dual socket Intel E5-2600 v3/v4 processors family and up to 512GB (max) of intensive DDR-4 memory across 16 DIMM slots.
Network Expansion Slots
Add expansion modules with up to 4x FHHL PCI-e 3.0 extension slots (via 2 Riser). For greater I/O capacity, the CC2800 is available with a 10GbE SFP+ NIC via an PCI-e extension slot, complemented by a standard embedded 2x 1GbE NIC.
Validated Operating Systems
The CC2800 supports: CentOS 6.5 x64 Edition English; RHEL 6.5 x64; and RHEL 6.2 x64.
Designed to Deploy – Fast and Efficiently
The SYMKLOUD CC2800 line is made to give cloud service providers and telco operators who seek a cost-optimized approach to hyper-scale, server-storage performance.
- CPU: E5-2600 v3/v4 Series
- Main Memory: Up to 512GB Max (DIMM Sizes 16GB/32GB) of DDR-4 memory; 16 x DIMM slots (2 DIMMs per channel) RDIMM
- Drives: 12x 3.5” (or 2.5”) Hot-Pluggable HDD/SSD drives
- Power Supply: Redundant power supplies; 800w
- Network Options: 2x 1GbE embedded NIC; 10GbE SFP+ NIC available via PCI-e Extension slot
- Expansion Slots: Up to 4x FHHL PCI-e 3.0 extension slots via 2 Riser
- IPMI: IPMI 2.O
- Verified OS: CentOS 6.5 x64 Edition English; RHEL 6.5 x64; and RHEL 6.2 x64