Kontron at MWC18 with full lineup of MEC edge demos and speakers
SYMKLOUD in-booth speaking sessions to cover Multi-Access Edge Computing, ONAP, AI, Blockchain and open networking
Montreal, CANADA, February 7, 2018 – Kontron, a global provider of open source cloud and integrated infrastructure platforms, today is pleased to announce an open invitation to service providers, ISVs, channel partners, and members of the press to attend its SYMKLOUD Theatre Sessions at the Kontron stand during the 2018 edition of Mobile World Congress.
Subject matter experts from Kontron and select partners will cover a wide range of topics relevant to fixed and wireless service providers. These include, among others, the latest technical and business insights into open source clouds, ONAP, containers, and open networking.
Operators can learn how to leverage these technologies to generate new revenue streams with intelligent services at the edge: from vRANs to enterprise auto-scaling microservices using Blockchain and deep learning frameworks.
Kontron will also showcase a number of live demonstrations, including:
- Open networking and SDN controller strategies with partner Inocybe, featuring how to deploy a whitebox open switch NOS that is interoperable with ODL SDN Controllers;
- New carrier grade MEC equipment for virtualized RAN-based services;
- “Opportunistic” revenue generation using auto-scaling Kubernetes high-density cluster for crypto mining (Electroneum) during non-peak periods of edge services on same cluster;
- Bandwidth saving deep learning video recognition use case using Tensorflow on Kubernetes and
high-density GPU-based converged hardware, and;
- Service assurance virtual network functions with partner Exfo.
Find Kontron at Mobile World Congress:
February 26 – March 1, 2017 | Barcelona, Spain
Hall 5 | Stand 5H41
Schedule a private meeting and/or save a seat for any of the SYMKLOUD Theatre Sessions,
All rights reserved. Kontron is a trademark or registered trademark of Kontron AG. Intel, Intel Core, Iris and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks or copyrights by their respective owners and are recognized.
Europe, Middle East and Africa
Tel: +49 (0) 821 4086-484
North America & UK & Asia Pacific
Tel: +1 450 437 5682
Tel: +1 415 548 6535